'dirty' Etoys package in 6704?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:10:54 UTC 2005

On 12/8/05, Adrian Lienhard <adi at netstyle.ch> wrote:
> By the way, that's a very simple example of why you can't "just load
> the latest packages in the inbox each night". The new versions have
> to be integrated well, particularly, in the more complex cases when
> some bootstrapping is needed.

Well, fix the tools, then. I mean, if we need handwork between a team
submitting a fully-integrated package from their clean development
image and that package being integrated with a bunch of other changes
in basically the same image causes reasons for manual labor all the
time, there's something not allright with the tools. Or with the
submissions, of course ;) (like the team not submitting a consistent
set of packages).