[V3dot9] Where is the latest version of SM loader

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at univ-savoie.fr
Sun Oct 15 06:58:46 UTC 2006

Hi goran

I would like to include in RC2 the latest version of SM 2 Loader and
we have as policy that all the code should be
hosted under the source foundation. I looked into the inbox, the
SqueakMap on the source foundation on squeakSource
and I could not find it.

I could just fix the image by clicking on the widgets but this is not
the right way to do it because
we should be able to automate everything and be able to get all the
code that went into a version in one place.

Stef