[Vm-beginners] Problems while compiling CogVM

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:10:02 UTC 2012

Hi,Lucas,

CogUnixNoGLConfig were rather an example how to modify existing config
by subclassing..
Not much care were taken to keep up to date and coherent to the
changes in superclass(es).

It is easy to fix it, so if you want to use it, fixing it would be a
good exercise for you :)

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.