wx window stops responding?

Rob Gayvert rtg at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 22:43:22 UTC 2005

I can't say that I've seen this happen. You could try something like
          Wx getAllTopLevelWindows first iconize: false
from a Squeak workspace to see if the window is still alive. If this
brings the window
to the front but doesn't display it properly, then the event processes
are probably hung.
If that's the case, try restarting them with
          WxEvtHandler startingUp: true.
Can you open up other wx windows after this? If not, then something more
serious
must be wrong.

.. Rob