[Newbies] Fill gradient on desktop / world

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 07:02:01 UTC 2011

I just tried this in 4.2 and it still works

World menu>appearance  (click the stay up pin)
then
>set desktop color (this puts up a pallette )
click the round dot on the left this is the stay up button
when you click it an x will appear next to it.

next
>set gradient color (this puts up the second pallette underneath the first)
click the stay up dot.

Now you can play

Mouse down and drag the cursor around on the top box to set a solid color.
Then mouse down and drag the cursor around to vary the gradient color.
The order is important as the top box will undo the work of the bottom box.

When you are satisfied dismiss the boxes by clicking the x's

Have Fun.