Introducing Huemul

sig siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:01:52 UTC 2007

great job. I'm just wondering, why its not a part of squeak :)
At some day i thought, why i want to reinvent the wheel, while there's
already a good and working smalltalk implementation with reach set of
projects/features.
And i decided to join squeak community, and asking you to do the same.
You can benefit from others works, while doing your part.
For example: i know a good guy 'gulik' on IRC who is already doing a
namespaces. So better to help him, rather than implement own.
And there's many other areas which intersects with your goals, like
HTML, GUI, Dynamic class loading e.t.c.
I think you just need to focus on narrow area - making a good and fast
VM, and then just share your code with others and reuse their code for
own matters.
Don't think that i want to offend you in this way, i'm just thinking
it would be better for you as well as for community.