[ANN] r44Beta1 (was: Error while committing: applied.images max file size??)

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:51:04 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

I've tested the change you provided; reran the previous scenario which
generated the large file. And the result is that the bug seems fixed indeed.
The applied.images file stays a few megabytes, but does not become 2 gig.

Thanks for the bugfix!

Kind Regards,

Bart

--
imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -