[Release] Latest MC1.5 broken?

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 10:50:31 UTC 2008

Matthew Fulmer wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 01:49:13PM +0100, Keith Hodges wrote:
>
>> The latest MC1.5 has got smaller finally! The package has been split into
>> two.
>>
>> Monticello.impl
>> Monticello.test
Squeaksource was down so I was unable to upload the final working
implementations.

LPF Tested with Squeak 3.7
==
Added SystemVersion-#majorMinorVersion to Kernel-Extensions to enable
SqueakMap to be removed.
Installer needs it and if you remove SqueakMap from 3.10 it dissappears.

Added the same to Monticello Backport.9.cs because 3.7 has the same
issue when upgrading SqueakMap to 2.2

Moved the PackagesOrganizer from PackageInfo-Base to
PackageInfo-Organizer to a separate package so that it can be a
candidate for tidying/removal.

Added the following package types to package PackageInfo-Other

PackageInfoVW  - *.vw
PackageInfoDolphin  - *.dolphin
PackageInfoGS - *.gs

These packages ignore categories '*-Squeak', classes which return
#isSqueakOnlyClass. They also ignore methods marked with pragma
<excludeFromVW> etc.

Keith