[Seaside-dev] Issue 1 in seaside: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 6 19:33:49 UTC 2008

Issue 1: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

Comment #10 by wembley.instantiations:
I apologize for the time I had this in Started status -- I was away from
the office
on an extended business trip followed by a vacation week, all without
internet
access, and only returned yesterday.

I had actually decided to move WAInspector and WAWalkback to Seaside-Squeak-
Development-Core; WAInspectorPlugin to
Seaside-Squeak-Development-Core-Plugins; and
add walkbackClass (or seasideWalkbackClass) to WASqueakPlatform.

Doing this would correct all the porting issues I have with these 3 classes
(there
used to be more, but some of the WA...Walkback classes have gone away) and
seems to
mirror the structure of the other tool plugins with platform dependencies.
Comments?