[Seaside-dev] Issue 143 in seaside: License of Seaside Documentation and Logo

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 6 19:53:55 UTC 2008

Issue 143: License of Seaside Documentation and Logo

Comment #5 by renggli:
The Seaside logo is "Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0".

I added this to the web-site and Seaside-Development-lr.4.

For the documentation I would say we just keep it as is (what probably
means MIT along with the Seaside source
code), as long as there are no people complaining.

Issue attribute updates: