[Seaside-dev] nested form handling

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Oct 6 21:39:27 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> Or, if it's already possible, can you help me know what the test would be?

Randal>   renderContentOn: html

Randal>     (html ifWeAreAlreadyWIthinAForm) "what goes here"
Randal>        ifFalse: [html form: self].
Randal>     ... rest of render here ...

Apparently, to do this, I'd need access to currentBrush, which I can then ask
about its parentage until I get something that smells like a form.

But currentBrush doesn't have a read accessor, so I'd have to monkeypatch
WACanvas.

Consider this an amended request to add a getter for WACanvas>>currentBrush
in the core, which might also have other uses.