[Seaside-dev] nested form handling

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Oct 6 21:56:01 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> Consider this an amended request to add a getter for
Randal> WACanvas>>currentBrush in the core, which might also have other uses.

On further investigation, I really see that I can't just use a div brush
in place of what would have been a form brush.

I'm sorry.  I'm trying to solve a problem without having researched
the prior problems, and see that the issue is far more difficult.

I withdraw my request.

But I still wonder how people can build reusable components that might
need local forms without knowing what context they might be used in.