[Seaside-dev] Relation of Platform Package(s) to Sport Package(s)

Udo Schneider Udo.Schneider at homeaddress.de
Thu May 7 21:24:16 UTC 2009

All,

after doing some work to polish up Dolphin's Unicode Support I
(re-)started the Seaside Port to Dolphin.

While loading the packages I came accross some Squeak Platform Packages
(which I'd re-implement for Dolphin) and Sport "Platform" Packages as well.

So what's the relation between these? Do I need to port the Sport
packages or is this just an alternative "Plafform". Due to the fact that
I ported the new Sport
packages anyway to get a recent Swazoo package being based on Sport
would be no additinal work ... but is it worth it?

Regards,

Udo