[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 3.0: Seaside-Tools-Web-obi.18.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:20:34 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
> - WADispatcherBrowser is using a different infrastructure. Maybe we
> want to merge that?

I've had in my head for a while that dispatcher browsing should be
implemented on WADispatcher, much like we do for file listing in
WAFileHandler, with a pluggable listing class. This shouldn't prevent
the existing browser being integrated in the meantime, of course; I
just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone felt like
tackling it.