[Seaside] Naming URLs

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Thu Apr 15 14:13:19 CEST 2004

I have three questions for which I cannot find an easy answer:

 1- How can I name an URL so that the user can bookmark it (it doesn't
    make use of the session and continuation ids here) or jump
    directly to it? If my base URL is /seaside/wsff, I want a
    /seaside/wsff/statistics to land where I want.

 2- How can I get dynamic parameters ? I would like
    /seaside/wsff/lookup/aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd to display a page depending
    on aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd (which in this case is an IPv4 address which
    will be looked up in an external database).

 3- Where can I find information about this and SeaSide techniques in
    general? Is there any Seaside wiki?

 Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam