[Seaside] Re: Seaside meaning ?

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Apr 16 18:12:26 CEST 2004

Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2004, at 2:55 PM, Serge Stinckwich wrote:
>> BTW, i have made a french presentation of Seaside and the pdf slides
>> are available here :
>> http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/SergeStinckwich/2004-04#02
>

> Merci, ils sont des bien beaux transparents.

Merci Avi.

I would also like to thanks Noury and Lukas for their kindly help for
this talk. I will extend the slides for a forthcoming presentation
during an open-source event in Paris.

--
Serge Stinckwich                                         -< )
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD                /~\