[Seaside] [Issue 553] #isolate: broken - any updates?

AA aa at serendip.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 09:25:16 UTC 2010

It's useful that you've specified some alternatives, thanks!

Conversely, #isolate: provides a 'one-stop' solution for Seaside users, so that's another argument in its favour.

You mentioned at CS that it's never really been an issue until now (how many people noticed that it was broken since Seaside 2.7?).  But Seaside's popularity is increasing, and its use as a web framework is becoming more diverse, so there will inevitably be more grumbles about this feature...

Amir