[Seaside] [Issue 553] #isolate: broken - any updates?

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN) boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Jul 20 12:21:01 UTC 2010

Julian,

Can you give us a proto example of the payment processing task you're
talking about please? Here's roughly the version we hav...err...had here
for one of the applications (simplified),

go
	[| ok |
	ok := self isolate:
		[self call: collect.
		self process].
	self call: (ok ifTrue: [approved] ifFalse: [declined])]
			whileFalse.

FYI, #whileFalse is there to retry when declined component answers.

-Boris

--
DeepCove Labs Ltd.
+1 (604) 689-0322

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.
+353 (0)61 714-360
Shannon Airport House, SFZ
County Clare, Ireland
http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.