[SoC] SOC: New IDEs

Juraj Kubelka Juraj.Kubelka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:49:23 UTC 2007

Hi Damien,

Exactly.  Actually I do not want to create a new browser, but extent
one of existing.  OmniBrowser should be best solution, but as
beginner am not sure now.  Stephane Ducasse proposes start with
Refactoring Engine in his mentor's idea.  So I do not want to
explicitly say which one I will extend (by plugins).

But the result should be a browser with all of wanted functions.

If I understand you now, I should write something like:
  - current situation is: a lot of browser, user usually use one
browser, he misses thousands of features
  - I want to investigate and implement features in one browser
(perhaps in OmniBrowser). And there are my current proposals of
features...
    + it is expected to use plugin system for implementation of new
features

What do you think?
Thank you in advance.
Juraj