Squeak on the Sharp iCruise

John Duncan jddst19+ at pitt.edu
Sun Nov 21 19:32:33 UTC 1999

Folks-

I may be able to schedule a group purchase in February, as I have a
friend who will be visiting his grilf then.  I'll have to look into
the details.  U.S. customs law forbids the removal of a large amount
of U.S. money, but I am not sure about the regulations for using a
check card overseas.  If the money can be placed, then it may be
possible to purchase a few of these machines.  If folks are
interested, I'll start looking into it.  I have been considering
getting one of these machines for myself, if the price is right.

-John