Squeak on WinCE HPC MIPS?

Aaron reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue Jul 16 14:33:05 UTC 2002

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Brian Zhou wrote:

> A newbie question: I can get Squeak running on my iPaq fine, a MVC image,
> but how do you guys "Do it", "Print it" in a workspace with just the pen
> input? I could not find "Alt" key anywhere on the mini-keyboard.

It's all about using the menu button.  In MVC, it's a little trickier, as
there is not a clearly visible 'button' like in Morphic. To bring up a
pane's menu in MVC, tap within the pane first, so that it registers that
you're pointer is within the text pane, popping up the scroll bar.  On the
scroll bar, tap on the lighter bar to the right of the darker scroll
handle.  Select print it, and batta-bing.

Or, you could apply a patch that changes the cmd-shortcut key to Control,
as has been discused much lately.  However, I think that's a pretty
sketchy way to deal with it on a PDA- who wants hotkeys on a PDA? Rather,
to have to use them?

When working with Morphic on a PDA, you need

Regards,
Aaron