Squeak, MP3 and ID3

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de
Fri May 3 23:08:13 UTC 2002

Jason,

before you dive in:

with the "Squeak 3.1 VM (alpha 6 build) from May 17 2001" and an Mpeg3Plugin.dll from March 15 2001 (length 244.736bytes), and an 3.2gamma-4857 image I could play two mp3s with ID3v2 tags.

I believe that's the same VM/Plugin version that you use. So it might be a problem in the image, not in the plugin.

Could you send me the problematic file so I can see if it works in my setup?

Joern