[ANN] Refactoring Browser (0.92)

David Farber dfarber at numenor.com
Mon Nov 4 23:39:27 UTC 2002

"- Installed SARInstaller (since the RB did not appear as installable until I did so, only appeared as downloadable)"

Aha!! I couldn't figure out at first why RB didn't even show up on the SM Package Loader. After a while, I noticed that it (and a dozen or so other packages) showed up if I unchecked the 'display only auto-installable packages'. But I never did figure out how to install it.

Note to SqueakMap maintainer: I know that SqueakMap is coming together quickly, but a new release that included the SARInstaller by default might be nice and would avoid future confusion along these lines.

david

--
David Farber
dfarber at numenor.com