Win32 tablet support suggestions

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 14 03:53:19 UTC 2002

Sorry to reply to myself, but I realized that I could be a bit
more specific, and save someone some extra writing.

I know that the proper file to modify is sqWin32Joystick.c, and I'm
using sqMacJoystickAndTablet.c as a reference.  My question is whether
WinTab is the correct way to go.  Also, the WinTab documentation says
that we can either poll or receive a Windows event.  The former sounds
easier to me (being a Win32 ignoramus), but the latter seems more
correct.

That's it, for now (how many more times will I reply to myself)

Thanks,
Joshua