Heavy mailing list ...

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at hetnet.nl
Wed Apr 9 07:28:34 UTC 2003

Would it be an idea to make a couple of other mailing lists?

"squeak-users" or something for general "How do I do this?" questions
"squeak-announce" for those who just want to know what's happening.

I've also got a threaded mail-reader (mozilla) with filtering set-up to
isolate the Squeak traffic, but even so there's still a lot of mail to
wade through to find the things I'm interested in. I'm not used to busy
mailing lists.

Michael.