Help: Squeak Browser Plugin - Loading Project Fails in Browser

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 22 04:21:43 UTC 2004

Hi, Milan,

Yes, this is easy to do.  Just have make certain that the change-set
that is "current" in the project bears the code changes that you want
to have "travel" with the project.  Use a change-sorter for this, if
necessary, to copy the additional changes you want into the Demo
project's change-set before publishing it.

If, upon publishing, a project's change-set is found to be non-empty,
you are presented with a prompt asking whether you want those changes
included in the .pr file; simply answer yes.

Each time a user opens a project using the browser plugin, it
involves a fresh launch of the squeak VM, retrieving a fresh, clean
copy of the plug-in image from disk, so you don't need to worry about
a project's errant code changes corrupting anything other than the
project itself.

Cheers,

   -- Scott