TestRunner in 3.8 -- ARGH!!!

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Nov 10 13:41:21 UTC 2004

Am 07.11.2004 um 22:15 schrieb Andreas Raab:

>> Has anyone looked at the changeset that I posted to Mantis?
>> http://bugs.impara.de/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000479
>> http://bugs.impara.de/file_download.php?file_id=171&type=bug
>>
>> I haven't heard anything about it.
>
> I have - it seems to fix the background issues but now there are some
> other extremely strange things happening for me (which don't happen in
> 3.6).

So which should I include? It seems that running in the foreground will
be default, as there is now way to tell the sideeffects (e.g. even
adding/changing a method when having a MC Browser open has a graphical
sideeffect).

So Andreas' fix seems to be better for that, as it does not block UI
interaction completely....

    Marcus