[ANN] Golgi

Michal miso.fastlist at auf.net
Tue Feb 1 18:26:04 UTC 2005

Way back when, in the days where grass was still green and squeak still a little mouse on its way to Dinseyland, I wrote "Golgi" an outliner for Squeak (or "note-taker", "thought-processor" depending on who you talk to), and I have been using almost daily it ever since. That was around Squeak 2.3.

Recently I needed to port it to a more grown-up Squeak, and as a side-effect Golgi is now packaged and available on SqueakMap (and hence available from your usual package loader). It was ported in a 3.7 image, but I have succesfully imported it into a 3.8 image (as well as into a 3.6 image with minor backports of 3.7 methods).

Enjoy,
Michal

ps. During all that time, I have been following the Squeak community on and off, and I hope to have the time to become a bit more active again.