MCP (Morphic Cleanup Project)

Ruedi Steinmann ruedisteinmann at gmx.net
Sun Feb 13 05:32:25 UTC 2005

I'm digging through the event handling (just understood mouseDown
handling now). It looks like that part could be simplified without
loosing felexibility. I'd like to start doing it, but I have some
concerns:
- How do I share the work? I was on IRC at the beginning of the last
harvesting party but nothing was going on.
- Which version should I use? Is it 3.8alpha.
- When I change something, fix the image, will everyone else I hurt jell
at me? (and probably get my work out of squeak again)

Greets
Ruedi