[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 16 11:48:10 UTC 2005

Hi goran

I think that we should proceed by example :)
So your group should propose an agenda and people will evaluate
and will certainly agree.

I think that we cannot continue like that with no process at all.
Else this means that really the changes you sent will *NEVER* be
considered.

So before shouting and judging you, I want to see what you will do.
And I hope that others will do the same. Because this is easy to send
mails but where have you been commiting on Squeak.

Just an IMPORTANT POINT:
I wrote
		-one book in french on SQUEAK
		-one book in english on SQUEAK
		-translated the book of kim in french
		-columns on SQUEAK
		-harvested code
		-tried to bring communication between Tweak/Squeak/....
	I'm writing new columns on squeak on linuxMag
		-do squeak demoes everywhere I can
		-push the SSUG/SqueakNic/FSUG
		-will start a new Smalltalk group
		-organize ESUG
		-push SqF

So I ACCEPT THAT SOME PEOPLE SPEND SOME OF THEIR ENERGY
HELPING SQUEAK TO GET A PROCESS. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT
THERE ARE IDIOT AND WILL SCREW UP SQUEAK!

Stef