www.squeak.org finally updated

Mark P. McCahill mpm at boombox.micro.umn.edu
Tue Jul 5 17:31:00 UTC 2005

On the new www.squeak.org site, this page

     http://www.squeak.org/features/speech.html

has a dead link to the Klatt speech synthesis stuff
on page that no longer exists at this location:
    http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/1112.html

I think this should point to
    http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1112
instead.

...and in looking for someone to report this to, I realized
that there is no apparent web master for the site. We might
want one, so that there is a clear way to report trouble.