Box Admins Team Progress Report

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 16 17:02:13 UTC 2005

The mandate of the Box Admins Team at this time is to manage the new
virtual linux system setup by Cees de Groot where various services
including SqueakMap, the BFAV Server, the discuss.squeakfoundation.org
mailing lists, the new FTP/HTTP repository, etc. are hosted.  In terms
of current progress all I can report is that the server is working as
are all of these services.

If anyone has any issues with the server or services hosted there, or
would like to have a new service hosted, or would like to help by
funding the hosting then send me an email or send an email to
box-admins at discuss.squeakfoundation.org (You may get a notice that you
are not subscribed to the list but you can ignore that because I will
get the message and let it go through to the list.)

Ken Causey