DejaVu fonts with Freetype for 3.9

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:31:53 UTC 2006

Hi,
I did some work, in the past, on porting the Sophie Freetype font support to
3.9.
I also extended it to support Sub-pixel anti-aliasing, a.k.a ClearType /
CoolType.

My previous downloads are still available, please see my previous post for
details...
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2006-August/106984.html

I hope that you find it helpful.

Cheers,