1 day left for Squeak elections!

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 24 11:05:16 UTC 2006

Marcus Denker puso en su mail :

> It is of course the decision of the new SqF board what to do with
> 3.9a, if the
> board decides that it is complete crap, they should throw it away.
If 3.9 was the good product what you believe, what its the logic of a 3.8.1
release ?

All time I read about legal consequences of using Squeak, what if Disney
charges who cause actual Squeak don't read jpg  because they just wish base
his killer app on this ?

And people what only have poor dial up connection what in old good times
connect and retrieve updates (as Smalland SqueakPlugin-dev.image  still
does) .

Now they should pay huge money if wish do the 12 mb download each few days.

I see you are working on the new releases now, and I know you are a good a
dedicated Squeaker, so maybe things improve soon.

And all my sends was complete ignored, so I fix my own Squeak , do
tutorials, train students, and sit and wait until winds change.

Edgar