Traits for a Thesis?

claudio acciaresi claudioacciaresi at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 21 12:57:19 UTC 2007

Hello, we (Nicolas Butarelli and Claudio Acciaresi) are from Buenos Aires,  Argentina, we’re trying to make a thesis at the
University of
Buenos
Aires.

Our initial idea is to reimplement a model using traits,
we would like to know what your opinions are (if you think that this is useful,
etc) about this idea and which models do you think that would be nice to rethink
using traits.

Any material related to this idea will be really
useful.

Any opinion on this idea will also be useful, if you
know anther idea related to traits, please tell us.

Thanks a lot.

Nicolas and Claudio.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).