Reimplementing WeakKeyDictionary

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Mon Mar 19 10:22:50 UTC 2007

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:53:21 -0800, Bert Freudenberg
<bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> On Mar 19, 2007, at 7:50 , Andreas Raab wrote:
>
>> Brief Q: You didn't explicitly specify what license those changes are
>> under. Would you be amendable to using MIT-style license for it? (it
>> would allow me to use the code trivially in Croquet)
>
> In case this hasn't been clear to everybody yet - we require MIT
> licensing for anything that people might want to go into official Squeak
> nowadays.

A cursory Google suggests that "MIT licensing" might mean a number of
things. If it's this:

http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php

Then it would seem that MIT licensing means you can do (or not do) just
about anything with the code, as long as the MIT license accompanies
whatever you do?

	===Blake===