[squeak-dev] About Mantis and how improve 5.2

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:12:23 UTC 2018

Not all was VM crashes
|date |
date :=  (DateAndTime fromString: ' 2008-01-01T00:00').
Installer mantis bugsAll select: [ :ea | (ea date < date) = false  & ((ea
array at: 7) = 'crash') & ((ea array at: 3) = 'VM')].
Gives 17 crashes and some was very old, as old as 2009, and I see several
was solved.
David Lewis sure could say which ones still have sense.

Edgar
@morplenauta