[squeak-dev] cannot read file format 6521

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:17:45 UTC 2020

Hi Nicolas, Hi Stes,

> On Apr 2, 2020, at 5:04 AM, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi Stes,
> ImageFormat is Pharo-specific.

No it’s not :-)
ImageFormat is a package providing analysis of all Smalltalk images that descend from the Back To The Future Squeak 1.0 image, which includes Squeak, Pharo, Cuis,  Croquet, Qwaq/Teleplace/Terf, and Newspeak.
It is written by our own David Lewis and lives in the VMMaker repository on source.squeak.org.
If you build a VMMaker image I *think* it should be included.  It’s in my image.