[Squeakfoundation]Ideas for 3.7

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 13 01:27:21 CEST 2003

As a sketch on how we can do this without producing too much image
generation work -

At the end of one cycle we should release a VI4 image marked as
experimental, along with the VI3 for general use. Either on the next
cycle or the one after, we run the alpha cycle releasing VI4 images,
instead of VI3 ones. Assuming no problems crop up, we make the release
using VI4, with VI3 as backup.

Daniel