LogEngine / Re: [Squeakfoundation]Ideas for 3.7

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 27 17:10:04 CEST 2003

[Minimal Basic, Full categories]
Sounds good to me, except that we don't currently have any Minimal
packages, and I'm not quite clear on what they'd mean. However, tagging
the Basic and Full packages seems useful (simpler "load Full" script).

I'd like to say this would also give us a trivial "strip down to basic"
script, but there currently is no uniform way for packages to unload
themselves...

Daniel