[SqNOS] Out-of-date links and small rewrite

Derek Peschel dpeschel at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Apr 8 04:26:08 UTC 2009

Some minor housekeeping would make the SqueakNOS pages much more friendly
for the casual browser.

1. This URL:  http://people.squeakfoundation.org/proj/SqueakNOS/
   is now bad.  Can someone suggest a replacement?  Then I can update
   the Wiki which points to it, but not the squeaksource.com pages.

2. This URL:  http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/gera/
   is also bad.  Gera, any ideas?  The Wiki points to this too.

3. On these pages: http://www.squeaksource.com/@GNJajakL4a4kH8PK/Hdr9024c
   http://www.squeaksource.com/SqueakNOS/
   the links to the Squeak Wiki need to be changed (minnow.cc.gatech.edu
   became wiki.squeak.org).

4. On SqueakNOS's Wiki page, is the sentence "We've put up a mailing list
   to talk SqueakNOS, join in, or just drop an email there." really two
   sentences run together, or something else I misunderstood?  The second
   sentence "Join in, or just drop an email there." is not true since you
   _can't_ post without subscribing.  I'm happy to slightly rewrite the text
   unless someone has other ideas or objections.

-- Derek