[UI] Re: MenuMorph hand weirdness

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:37:59 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 02:17:47PM -0500, Bill Schwab wrote:
> Gary,
>
> Obviously, it is your call.  I will admit that Squeak's menus could use
> a face lift, but I am much more concerned about Morphic/hand weirdness
> (feel) than the appearance (which has improved over time).  So, if they
> look and work better, I won't complain.  If you decide that there are
> more important battles to fight with the required effort, so be it.

I fixed the Menu hand weirdness in
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6687

Load MenuMorph-BetterMouseHandling.2.cs. I don't know if this
should go in UI enhancements or base Morphic. I use this change
set in all my images (and can't live without it anymore). I
haven't tried to push it other than by announcing it here (on the
UI list) once before.