[Webteam] Webteam mailing list

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 9 16:32:39 UTC 2009

Am 09.07.2009 um 15:15 schrieb Janko Mivšek:
> About our mailing list. We have bursts of activity from time to time
> and
> 30 people on the list, Ken and Igor from the Board included. I think
> this list is still needed for the messages concerning the routine
> website updates while for more important updates the broader
> discussion
> on squeak-dev is necessary of course.
I expected this answer. ;-) See, one of the problems is to decide
which is which. When I wrote my last mail about the policy regarding www.squeak.org
  versus Swiki I wasted some time to think about whether it was
relevant to the whole community. I decided not to cross-post because I
feared it might upset some Webteam subscribers. However, now I think
it was a mistake because the community is the main client for both and
should have a say about it.

In short, cognitive dissonance. I hate it. Stupid for sure, but that's
how I work. Sorry for the rant.

Cheers,
Bernhard