[Seaside-dev] Re: seaside sources ....

James Ladd james_ladd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 05:43:13 UTC 2009

Hi Randal,

I'm not creating Redline Smalltalk because I don't like to file things
in or out, but because I want to take Smalltalk and Seaside to the JVM
where I hope they will gain more popularity, and where the community will gain,
 and continue to grow.

I'm not lazy, but if I had the sources  I would have attached them to the email
and spent less time writing 'negative' sentiment.  I am wanting classic ST80, but Ill use
the "one or two clicks" approach.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Rgs, James.