[squeakland] Question about Audio Buffer/Timing

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 22 18:57:42 UTC 2018

There do seem to be some platform issues as to whether this will really
work. Some things you could do:

- check the value of the Preference for #soundQuickStart -- make it true
if not already

- put some code into the SoundPlayer method to tell you if quickStart is
being requested and if not honored, why